Thursday, April 23, 2009

Roxee + Tabasco = SCREAMING!

Ok so I know this is going to sound terrible but I did it for her own good. So for the past month Roxee has been chewing on the head board side of her crib. I have the teething protectors on her railings but they don't make anything for the curvy head board. After chewing all of the paint off she has now made it down to the wood. Looking at it she is getting little shards off and eating them. So in a panic wanting to put something on there so she would quit chewing and not wanting anything toxic on there I reached for the tabasco sauce. Trust me it is going to work. I can tell the second she starts to chew on it because I have never heard her scream like that. I feel bad but I am worried the wood is going to like cut her insides or give her slivers in her mouth.

No comments:

About Me

Toquerville, Utah, United States