Friday, May 8, 2009

Thanks for the AWESOME inspiration!

There is another blog that I love to read and its by a mother I know that has four boys 5 years old and younger. She is an awesome mom and I hope that some day I can follow in some of her footsteps with my four kiddos. In trying to do so… She always on their birthdays writes a beautiful little biography about them and how she feels about them. Kind of like a tribute. So I loved that so I think I am going to try to do that also. Mine this year will obviously be late and I will try to catch up for the years past. As soon as I get one done I will post it!!! Yippie!!

1 comment:

Loni said...

You are too kind... and you already know how to be a good mother. 4 isn't that much more difficult than 3, you'll definately be able to handle it.

About Me

Toquerville, Utah, United States