Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Enjoying the last of fall!


Kids riding around in their wagon! Daddy ended up pulling them for an hour because they all refused to get out!

Awwww! Riley sure loves to hold and take care of his little sister. Sometime he worries me when he carrys her around the house but she really doesn't seem to mind it.

We had so many pomegranites this year we didn't know what to do with them all. So I thought it would be a fun experience for Riley to have a stand and sell them. I must not have advertised it very well because the only "customers" he had was grandma, grandpa, and our neighbor Niles (because I called and told them to come buy some). hehehe. It was so cute because at first Riley picked Niles out four pomegrantes and tried to give hime 50 cents also. Then we explained to Riley that Niles was the one that was supposed to pay him. All in all riley made twelve dollars that day.

Brandon sharing his jacket with Roxee(10mo). Daddy was out watching the boys play in the yard and Roxee decided to wake up from her nap. So he didn't have time to put on her jacket (boys can't be unsupervised that long!) so he made due with just sharing his. I came home from the store to find my FAVORITE picture just waiting to be taken!

3 comments:

The Clarks said...

sounds like you guys have been having some fun times! I love the picture of them sitting by their stand...so adorable!

Daisy Paige said...

Oh my, that picture of Brandon and Roxee is just adorable!

Thanks for the Sleepless in Salt Lake tips. Now I just have to get the courage to employ them...

The Palmers said...

I love this picture!

About Me

Toquerville, Utah, United States