Thursday, November 20, 2008

Catching up!

So here is Ramsey already following in his big brothers foot steps. He really was pushing the gas and figuring out the throttle. Daddy had to help him drive because he isn't quite strong enough to turn the handle bars, but he would not let daddy help him with the gas at all!


We did not do to much for halloween but I figure I better make a post about it since it is kind of a holiday. Riley had to be a ninja turtle, Ramsey was a dragon, and little Roxee was Tigger with a bow on her head(had to be a girl costume!). Grandma Kathy (my mom) came down to spend the weekend with us so she came with me to the trunk or treat at Lins. That was really lame! An hour wait for like 5 pieces of candy! After which we headed home and just went trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. Grandma stayed home and handed out candy so that Brandon and I could take the kids out. After we got back we got the kiddos to bed and Grandma insisted that Brandon and I go out to an adult halloween party. Which was really fun. Although we should have dressed up. Oh Well! At least we got out and had some fun.


After Halloween I rode with my mom back to Salt Lake so that I could take care of her after her heart surgery. We left Monday morning and come Tuesday morning while she was at the hospital my two babies woke up sick. They got what I had (strep and a cough). So after mom gets home Tuesday evening the work starts. Luckily it was a pretty simple surgery and she didn't need to much care. Between me and my kids being sick I already had my hands full. Not the greatest idea that mom and I have had. Me taking care of her with my three kids? We are all just crazy. The week went by and all was fine (I think?). Brandon came up on Thursday night and it had snowed a ton! So Riley had been patiently waiting all week for his dad so that they could build a snow man together. So early Friday morning that is what they did. Cute!

1 comment:

Daisy Paige said...

I can't believe how big your kids look in their Halloween gear. It's so sad how quickly they grow up.

PS - awesome snowman!

About Me

Toquerville, Utah, United States