Friday, October 17, 2008

The Energetic Trio

So around here on Thursday nights you can expect me to be going or have already gone insane. Every Thursday night Brandon goes out to the sand dunes with his brother and their "crew". While I am left home to care for the kids after already caring for them ALL day! Really I don't mind. But usually it is more crazy in the evenings and they are always more wild at night. So with out daddy and his "skills" it is usually an insane night for me. So my solution to the problem is to throw all them in the bath together al let them play until their wrinkles have wrinkles. As you can see I wont be able to do this to much more because Riley is already covering up so no one can "see". I am glad though that he is aware of that though.



Riley made the cutest Pinata at school this week. He is getting so good at his "R's" We spent most of Wednesday night trying to break it open. Surprisingly Ramsey was the first one to get any candy out of it. Fun stuff!








2 comments:

Loni said...

Baths are a great way to contain the kids. Your girls eyes are gorgeous

Daisy Paige said...

They are all so cute!

About Me

Toquerville, Utah, United States