Thursday, October 16, 2008

MY CRAZY KID FREAKING HIS MOM OUT!!!

Here is my wonderful son at 3 years old. He is totally a child prodigy when it comes to riding things. He is so CRAZY!!!! I have no idea what I will do when he gets older. Right now at 4 and a half his dad is trying to find him a dirt bike. The only problem being is that they don't make one small enough for him. Or for that matter one that is small enough that can still go fast enough. He would just get borde with one that goes to slow. He is just to short to reach the ground even on the smallest dirt bike made. I also have to mention why I think that he is a riding "prodigy". For one he rode a bike (plastic trike) three months before he could walk. And Second he started riding a two wheeler just after his third birthday. We took the training wheels off and the first time we tried he just took off. Ever since he has been pulling wheelies and doing BMX tricks. He is due for a new bike but his legs are not long enough to get the next size up, and I don't want to buy him another bike that is the exact same size as the one he has got. Which is the smallest pedal bike that they make. Obviously I am so proud.

2 comments:

The Clarks said...

omg! I would be freaking out too!!!! You are gonna have some fun with that one :)

Welcome to the blogging world!

Daisy Paige said...

Ha! I think Sandy emailed me that video a while back. Was that over in my dad's empty lot? Your son is truly insane!

About Me

Toquerville, Utah, United States