Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My boys love working with daddy!


My wonderful husband is always helping out a neighbor or somebody. It doesn't matter if he just got home from a 10 hour day or not. He is always willing to help. My boys love to work with him and it surprises me that most the time he lets them if its possible. So here he is trying to work with two little ones on his lap.

Every day when the boys hear their daddies big loud truck pull up they run out the front door as fast as they can and stand by the truck door until he gets out. Its pretty cute because now Ramsey has started doing the same thing and thinks that he should get to go work with daddy too. Even though I am sure it makes it harder for Brandon, but he puts up with it. Other wise Ramsey would be screaming in the house because he feels left out. I am so fortunate that Brandon actually thinks about stuff like that and realizes that Ramsey would feel that way.

1 comment:

Daisy Paige said...

There is nothing sweeter to me than the look on Grayson's face when he hears Josh come in through the garage. He just lights up, and I love the way Josh's face lights up as well. So precious!

About Me

Toquerville, Utah, United States