Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Kids, My Husband, My Life!!


All day I get to stay at home with my beautiful children. I am so fortunate to be able to do so. My husband is so awesome to understand that this is where I need to be right now. He too believes this is the most important thing for me to be doing right now.





October 8th, 2008

Today is going to be a crazy day!!! 9:00 am take Riley to school. After riley is at school my sweet niece is coming over and we will watch her for and hour or so. Which Ramsey loves to have a new friend. Especially one that doesn't pick on him like Riley does. Then we go pick Riley up at 11:30 come home and have lunch. Then it is nap time for both Ramsey and Roxee!! Mommies favorite time.
Then at 1:30 Brandon and I will drop off the kiddos at aunt Randi's house and head to the dentist for Brandon. It will be a painful one!!! After which we will come home and take care of daddy and get dinner going!

1 comment:

Loni said...

hope the dentist wasn't too mean.

About Me

Toquerville, Utah, United States